Join this free of charge online event on February 23, 2022. The Medical Testing Day provides an overview, of how we at Vector can support the development of medical devices. What we will look at:
- Hello Dexter, nice to meet you!
How a hybrid robotic solution for minimally invasive care came to life
- Why our simulation and test environments can be used in all phases of product development
- The role played by established standards such as CAN, Ethernet, and SDC,
and our plans regarding MQTT, EtherCAT, etc.
- The importance of software quality for medical devices and how to achieve it
Event host: Vector Informatik
|14:00 – 14:45||Software Verification of a Surgical Robot:|
Processes and ToolsIvan Haro | Verification & Validation | Distalmotion
Philippe Allemann | Embedded Software | Distalmotion
Ivan Haro, who runs Software Verification & Validation at Distalmotion and Philippe Allemann, who heads the Embedded Software team, describe the processes and tools used for software verification at Distalmotion. Distalmotion is a young, international medical device company based in Switzerland. The company has designed and developed and is now bringing to market a surgical robot called Dexter.
|15:00 – 15:45||Software Unit Verification of Medical Devices:|
Automated Unit Testing and Code Coverage MeasurementIngo Nickles | Vector
Dynamic software testing and code coverage measurement are key requirements of IEC62304 and FDA to ensure high SW quality. In this session, you will get to know VectorCAST: A product family that accelerates the verification of software with unit tests and code coverage metrics. It optimizes the test process through automation, parallel test execution and change-based testing and can seamlessly be integrated into a CI workflow.
|16:00 – 16:45||Software System Verification of Medical Devices:|
Overview of the Vector Testing Solution
Daniel Haas | Vector
In this session, you will get an overview of the long-time cross-industry proven Vector Test Solution. The session highlights integrated testing along the development path. Topics are a.o.:
– Access to hardware (CAN, Ethernet, I/Os, SDC,…)
– Simulation, analysis and test automation in real-time
– Testing of software components without hardware
– Integration in CI platforms