Join Europe’s leading conference on Software Quality in the entire software life cycle.
From May 17th – 19th, 2022 in Vienna, Austria.
Five tracks – practical, scientific and tool-oriented
- 3 practical tracks: application-oriented experiences and lectures – by users for users
- Scientific track: Entries have a high scientific share and degree of innovation and are presented throughout in English. Application proximity and practical applicability are the focus here.
- Solution provider forum: Exhibitors showcase their latest services and tools using hands-on examples.
Event host: Software Quality Experts GmbH
Languages: German and English
Tickets: Regular: 1.420,- € more details on the price list
May 17, 2022: Workshop Day
May 18, 2022: Conference Day 1 – some examples:
- Keynote: Assisted Requirements Engineering – What will remain in the Hands of the Future Requirements Engineer?
- Test Automation meets AI – Effective Test Generation
- DevSecOps in Practice – Where Code and Design can go wrong
- Technical debt – why the term causes more confusion than clarity. And how to do better.
May 19, 2022: Conference Day 2 – some examples:
- Keynote: Solving Problems or Enabling Problem-Solving? From Purity in Empirical Software Engineering to Effective Co-Production
- Security meets requirements engineering
- Software quality for AI: Where we are now?
- Big Data for Safety: Using Quality Gates to Unleash the Power of Your Software Project Data
Link to the conference overview page
Visit our booth from Vector, presenting tools for automated testing across the software development lifecycle.